How to Update Apple Watch Series 3The new report claims that Apple Watch Series 3 is a smart watch bands to the mix, wih different features and functions, it says the new features is glucose monitoring features could be implemented through a smart band, and more.
Apple Watch Series 3
A camera Series 3 band that adds a camera to the watch is another possibility, or Apple Watch Series 3 band that contains camera and a battery to extend battery life for wearers who want even more longevity, even though the Apple Watch’s battery performance is already class-leading for smartwatches.
Before Update Apple Watch Series 3
Backing up your Watch should be done. When paired with an iPhone, Apple Watch content is backed up continuously to iPhone. If you unpair the devices, a backup is performed first. If you repair Apple Watch or get a new one, you can choose Restore from Backup and select a stored
Apple Watch Series 3 Tutorial Update Devices
You should check for latest WatchOS software updates, here the manual how to update:
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, tap My Watch, then
- Go to General > Software Update.
Apple is relased the latest watchOS 3.2.2 software update for Apple Watch. The update focuses on bug fixes and performance improvements to watchOS 3. While watchOS 3.2.2 doesn’t focus on new features, Apple did introduce Theater Mode for Apple Watch and SiriKit for apps with the recent watchOS 3.2 software update.
Apple will update watchOS 4 for newe Apple Watch at WWDC on June 5. Keep yor watch stay update to get update watchOS 4 would like to see the latest Apple Watch this year. For now, Apple also introduced new watch face colors including Nike versions through watchOS 3.2.
Update the Latest WatchOS
Download the latest watchOS software to the iPhone, then continue on Apple Watch. You can update wirelessly on Apple Watch Series 3. Follow the prompts on Apple Watch to install the software update or restore your software, if necessary or you got problems if you need to know how to reset you can read on this site.
To update the software on your Apple Watch:
Update WatchOS to the latest version of iOS
Make sure your Apple Watch is on its charger and has at least a 50 percent charge.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Keep your iPhone next to your Apple Watch to make sure they're in range.
Update Apple WatchOS 4
Here the tutorial to update WatchOS 4, follow the manual instructions to get better:
- Keep your Apple Watch on its charger until the update completes.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap General > Software Update.
- Download the update. If asked for your iPhone passcode or Apple Watch passcode, enter it.
- Wait for the progress wheel to appear on your Apple Watch. It could take from several minutes to an hour for the update to complete.
Apple WatchOS 4 Tutorial Tips and Tricks
- Don't restart your iPhone or Apple Watch, and don't quit the Apple Watch app.
- When the update completes, your Apple Watch will restart on its own.
Restore Apple Watch Series 3
Apple Watch content backs up automatically to your paired iPhone, and you can restore Apple Watch series 3 it from a stored backup. Apple Watch backups are included as part of your iPhone backups to iCloud or iTunes, but you can’t view information in the backups in iCloud.