How to Reset Apple Watch Series 3Maybe this ought to be self-evident, yet do know that by resetting an Apple Watch Series 3, you are totally eradicates everything of master reset Apple Watch Series 3, including any media, information, settings, messages, blending to iPhones, and whatever else.
Hard Reset Apple Watch Series 3
Manual to Hard Reset Apple Watch Series 3
- Press and hold the side button until the sliders appear, then
- Drag the Power Off slider to the right.
- Turn Apple Watch back on,
- Hold down the side button until the Apple logo appears.
Restart the paired iPhone.
- To turn off iPhone, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slider appears, then
- Drag the slider to the right.
- To turn iPhone back on, hold down the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
If you can’t turn off Apple Watch or if the problem continues, you may need to force Apple Watch to restart. Do this only if you’re unable to restart your Apple Watch. Force Restart mybe the solutions.
Hard Reset Apple Watch Series 3 Manual:
- Hold down the side button and the Digital Crown at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
Master Reset Apple Watch Series 3 settings
Most people need to master reset, you can do by soft reset Apple Watch Series 3 to erase all settings, here how:
- On Apple Watch, open the Settings app from the Home screen,
- Go to General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How to pair Apple Watch Series 3?
After the reset finishes and Apple Watch restarts, you need to pair Apple Watch Series 3 with iPhone
again, follow this manual instruction:
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, then follow the instructions shown on iPhone and Apple Watch.
When you're prepared to start the reset, get the Apple Watch series 3 you wish to delete, then do the accompanying:
- Open the “Settings” app on the Apple Watch and go to “General”
- Scroll down and choose “Reset”
- Tap on “Erase All Content and Settings”
- Enter the passcode for the Apple Watch series 3
- Scroll down and confirm you wish to reset the Apple Watch and erase all data from the device
Once you confirm the reset, a spinning wait indicator will appear on the screen for quite some time, eventually followed by an Apple logo with an indicator around that.
Restore Apple Watch Series 3 to Factory Setting
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, tap My Watch, then tap App Layout.
- Touch and hold an app icon, then drag it to a new location.
- Tap Reset to restore factory setting the original layout. Erase Apple Watch data.
How to Protect Data on Apple Watch Series 3?
You can set Apple Watch series 3 by use the password. If someone need to erase its data if the incorrect password is entered 10 times. This protects Apple Watch Series 3 the contents of your watch if it is lost or stolen. If you need to erase data here how:
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone, tap My Watch, tap Passcode, then tap Erase Data.
If you forget your passcode on Apple Watch Series 3, unpair Apple Watch from its paired iPhoneto erase your Apple Watch settings and passcode. You can also reset Apple Watch and pair it again with your iPhone.